IMO USA provides IMO’s worm and spur gear slewing drives to North America, as well as slewing ring bearings. We are proud to provide high quality yet cost-efficient, German made products.
We offer custom engineered solutions in addition to a wide range of standardized bolt-in systems.
Quality and reliability – right from the start!
Our company philosophy focuses on supplying products of the highest quality and fulfilling customer requirements to the highest standards.
Our customers can take advantage of more than 17 years of experience in consulting, development, manufacturing and supplying of large Slewing Rings and self-contained Slew Drives. We promise the highest quality right from the start.
We continuously improve our internal processes at IMO to avoid and eliminate errors. With these high-quality standards, we ensure ongoing improvement of all our individual processes.
A Drive for Any Application
We Are Experts At Identifying Solutions
- IMO specializes in custom engineered solutions. We also offer a wide range of standardized slew drives.
- Require strength? Our WD-H series features slew drives that remain compact while providing 3X the strength of comparable slew drives.
- Require continuous rotation? Our SP (spur gear drive) series allows up to 175 rpm.
- Require something else? Complete a data sheet and let us do the work to find your solution.
Our Solutions Increase Efficiency
- Decrease costs: Our bolt-in parts easily replace more expensive, complex in-house systems. Their space-saving design has a long service life and low maintenance costs.
- Improve quality: IMO’s completely enclosed slew drives to ensure the most efficient transmission of high power and torque possible. They withstand harsh environments, move smoothly and jolt-free (no slip/stick effect), and provide an unlimited slewing angle and range.
- Save time: Exchange several components for a single part.
We Provide The Best So You Can Be The Best
- Unparalleled quality and reliability from German engineered and manufactured gears and drives. We include life-time calculations and in-field support for the life of the program.
- Engineering and sales support from our U.S. team.
- JIT Delivery: we’ll ship standard or custom parts from our German headquarters to our U.S. warehouse in advance. This allows them to be stocked and delivered according to your schedule, so you benefit from lower inventory costs, lead times, and shipping costs.
- IMO slew drives provide features and innovation unmatched by the competition.