PUT YOUR IDEAS INTO ACTION
IMO USA services include slew drive design and engineering. We understand that every application is unique. We encourage our customers to contact us at the beginning of any project to discuss the specifics and nuances of their application. Our slew design and engineering services are free. Early engagement allows us to design the optimal solution such as performance versus size versus cost. Let's start the discussion. There are many design and engineering options available to meet your requirements and budget. Our process is simple and straightforward.
We have the know-how. We place the right impetus for your successful project.
- Technical advice
- Design and calculation
- Construction and drafting
- FE calculation including complex mounting structures
- Integration of your FE calculation
- Product training courses
We provide expert support beyond project completion
- Installation support
- Assessment and optimization advice
- Repair and maintenance
- Lubricant analyses; sealing assessment, wear measurement
- Tests for the use of lubricants
- Examination of grease compatibilities
- Application-oriented component testing on test benches
- Bolting service, bolt check
- Dismantling and inspection
- Mobile CMS (Condition Monitoring System) measurements
- Measurement of the plane surfaces of the mounting structure using lasers
- Organization of the certification of slew drives, rolled rings, calculations, complete slewing rings
- e.g. through DNV, Bureau Veritas, Lloyds Register of Shipping
- Express service for urgently required spare parts or prototypes
- Packaging replacement, long-time packaging for up to 5 years
- Work on construction sites of leading Level 3 rope access technicians with FISAT certification
- Inspection of PPE (personal protection equipment) against falling according to BGG 906
- Request and complete our application data sheet and submit it. An IMO USA engineer will contact you with any questions that we may have.
- Our engineering team will review the data and will make recommendations.
- We will include lifetime calculations for both gearing and the bearing system.
- We will also include recommendations for other items (motors, brakes, encoders, etc.) will also be provided at the customer’s request.